I have been a customer for Amazon for a very long time and have subscribed to Prime for years, as well. In all this time, I have always had a choice of delivery methods and times that have suited me very well. So, when I recently (on Friday, August 9th) went to buy a new chair for my office, I was very surprised to see that I was only offered one delivery option, free in two days, on Sunday, August 11th.
Sign Up To Hear More
- How To Reduce Route Planning Costs January 7, 2021
- Better Dispatching With Integrated Tracking And Communications December 17, 2020
- Route Optimization for Product Delivery December 14, 2020
- Walzik Announces QuickBooks Interface for Route Optimization December 8, 2020
- Using The Upload Robot December 7, 2020