I have been a customer for Amazon for a very long time and have subscribed to Prime for years, as well. In all this time, I have always had a choice of delivery methods and times that have suited me very well. So, when I recently (on Friday, August 9th) went to buy a new chair for my office, I was very surprised to see that I was only offered one delivery option, free in two days, on Sunday, August 11th.
- Improving Efficiency In Short Haul Delivery September 16, 2020
- How Static and Dynamic Routing Help Restaurant Service Businesses September 2, 2020
- Using the Application Programming Interface August 24, 2020
- Working With QuickBooks August 12, 2020
- QuickBooks Interface August 10, 2020