I have been a customer for Amazon for a very long time and have subscribed to Prime for years, as well. In all this time, I have always had a choice of delivery methods and times that have suited me very well. So, when I recently (on Friday, August 9th) went to buy a new chair for my office, I was very surprised to see that I was only offered one delivery option, free in two days, on Sunday, August 11th.
Sign Up To Hear More
- Walzik Announces Just A Buck A Truck™ For Fleet Trip Optimization April 8, 2021
- Quick Tip – How Do I Consolidate Jobs March 21, 2021
- Planning Recurring Work Efficiently March 19, 2021
- Quick Tip – How Do I Add A Viewer? March 17, 2021
- Visiting Customers On A Repeating Schedule March 2, 2021