In addition to support for dynamic routes where work to vehicle assignments are made using an artificial intelligence process, and support for static routes where the assignments are made each day based on a master schedule, Strategic Movements also supports two types of manual route planning. Manual route planning with Strategic Movements is useful for organizations that make deliveries of products or provide specialized services that cannot be automatically assigned using dynamic routes and do not recur on regularly scheduled basis.
- Improving Efficiency In Short Haul Delivery September 16, 2020
- How Static and Dynamic Routing Help Restaurant Service Businesses September 2, 2020
- Using the Application Programming Interface August 24, 2020
- Working With QuickBooks August 12, 2020
- QuickBooks Interface August 10, 2020