Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) models require that someone decides how each service order or delivery ticket is assigned to the proper worker or vehicle for last mile delivery. There are three primary methods used for making those decisions: manual routes, static routes, and dynamic routes.
Sign Up To Hear More
- How To Reduce Route Planning Costs January 7, 2021
- Better Dispatching With Integrated Tracking And Communications December 17, 2020
- Route Optimization for Product Delivery December 14, 2020
- Walzik Announces QuickBooks Interface for Route Optimization December 8, 2020
- Using The Upload Robot December 7, 2020