Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) models require that someone decides how each service order or delivery ticket is assigned to the proper worker or vehicle for last mile delivery. There are three primary methods used for making those decisions: manual routes, static routes, and dynamic routes.
- Improving Efficiency In Short Haul Delivery September 16, 2020
- How Static and Dynamic Routing Help Restaurant Service Businesses September 2, 2020
- Using the Application Programming Interface August 24, 2020
- Working With QuickBooks August 12, 2020
- QuickBooks Interface August 10, 2020