I am old enough to remember when a vacation trip in the car was punctuated by “Highway Ends 1 Mile” signs, followed by a stretch of two lane highway. By the time I graduated from college, this part of taking a road trip had been eliminated, but now we have to realize that a lot of this highway infrastructure is getting pretty old and needs some serious work.
Sign Up To Hear More
- Walzik Announces Just A Buck A Truck™ For Fleet Trip Optimization April 8, 2021
- Quick Tip – How Do I Consolidate Jobs March 21, 2021
- Planning Recurring Work Efficiently March 19, 2021
- Quick Tip – How Do I Add A Viewer? March 17, 2021
- Visiting Customers On A Repeating Schedule March 2, 2021