Most businesses want to reduce overall transportation expenses as much as possible while maintaining their equipment well and providing the level of service that their customers expect. For many businesses, a large part of the savings can be found using a software solution that makes intelligent decisions on assigning work to vehicles in the most cost-effective way. When the overall driving distance is reduced, so are fuel and other mileage-based maintenance costs. When the right assignments are made and the work is properly balanced, overtime costs are also reduced.
- Improving Efficiency In Short Haul Delivery September 16, 2020
- How Static and Dynamic Routing Help Restaurant Service Businesses September 2, 2020
- Using the Application Programming Interface August 24, 2020
- Working With QuickBooks August 12, 2020
- QuickBooks Interface August 10, 2020